Yes, you read that correctly.
In this article, we paired fifteen well-known characters from TV to the perfect fit of Smith & Cult Nailed Lacquer. I mean, with names like “Feed the Rich,” “Dark Like Me,” and “Psycho Candy” how could we resist?!
For those of you who aren’t familiar with this effortlessly cool beauty brand, Smith & Cult was created by a revolutionizer of the cosmetics industry, Dineh Mohajer. Mohajer is the creative mind who launched the brand Hard Candy. After it was acquired by the French powerhouse LVMH, Mohajer and her partner in crime Jeanne Chavez began Smith & Cult, or as they like to call it their “second child.”
What makes Smith & Cult’s lacquer particularly unique are their names, bold colors, and polish formula. The high-performance lacquer delivers a smooth and shiny application without being formulated with Dibutyl, Phthalate, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, and Camphor. The less chemicals, the better in our book!
Now that you know a little bit more about why we are crushing so hard on Smith & Cult, take a look at our favorite ladies as our favorite shades below!
Like what you see? Tap the image, and you’re one step closer to making that Smith & Cult shade yours.
1. The Countess as Teen Cage Riot
2. Marie Schrader as Check the Rhyme
3. Daenerys Targaryen as Beat Street
4. Kimmy Schmidt as Suburban Warrior
5. Mindy Lahiri as Gay Ponies Dancing in the Snow
6. Cookie as Bridge and Tunnel
7. Chanel Oberlin as Basis of Everything
8. Cersei Lannister as Kings & Thieves
9. Piper Champan as The Graduate
10. Jessa as Regret the Moon
11. Olenna Tyrell as Bitter Buddhist
12. Ali Pfefferman as Cut the Mulet
13. Gloria as Dirty Baby
14. Melisandre as Lovers Creep
15. Selina Kyle as Bang the Dream
Which shade of Smith and Cult Nailed Lacquer is your favorite? Be sure to let us know on Twitter!